ANNECO COMPANY LIMITED
Position: Account Executive
ANNECO GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Position: Account Executive
Working Time: Full-time
Income: up to ~$1,000/ month
Address: A.7.03 – Block A, 7th Floor River Gate Building,, 151-155 Ben Van Don, Ward 6, District 4, City. Ho Chi Minh
I/ About Anneco Group
Website : https://anneco.vn
Anneco Group is a global sales solution and service provider on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide. Really happy and proud because after many efforts, Anneco Group has become the Top 1 strategic partners of Amazon Vietnam and official partner eBay Viet Nam.
Anneco Group is seeking young, energetic, creative, and eager-to-learn candidates in order to join the team and succeed in its vision.
II/ Job Description
Imagine what you could do here – be a part of the team that introduces Vietnamese products to people worldwide on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide. At Anneco Group, your management & planning skills could make a big difference to the clients’ stores’ performance on Amazon other e-commerce platforms worldwide. This would be one of the main factors that generate more revenue for them, meaning we all will achieve our goals.
Hence, Anneco Group is sending this to you, whom we believe is one of our potential candidates for the Account Executive position. I hope you will become a companion also with Anneco Group Company.
III/ Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the clients, understand their products and their goals.
- Make a selling plan for clients on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide
- Work with the clients and Anneco internal team to create Amazon listings, including image guidelines, content guidelines, listings, etc.
- Follow customers’ competitive brands on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide to optimize advertising plans.
- Manage feedback, reviews from customers.
- Create cases on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide to solve all issues.
- Work with other partners such as Amazon, shipping firms, brand register firms, etc., to fulfill all necessary actions when selling on Amazon and other e-commerce platforms worldwide
- Work closely and report to the Manager.
- Bachelor’s in E-commerce, Marketing, Business Management, English, or related discipline
- 1 year Ecommerce account operation experience.
- Having knowledge about Amazon would be an advantage.Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Outstanding communication and project management abilities
- Confirmed ability to balance multiple tasks for several projects at the same time.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
V/ Additional Information & Benefits
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse career opportunities with Content Writing, Advertising, Global Selling…team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on marketing, sales, global selling, etc.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming, v.v.
- Labor Insurance once you work full-time.
- Health Insurance once you work full-time.
Join us and let yourself explore more about the Ecommerce world!
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 097.454.9523 (Ms. Ngọc Uyển)