ANNECO COMPANY LIMITED
Position: Account Executive
Working Time: Full-time
Salary: 9-12 million (Gross) + KPI
Income: ~18 million
Address: A.7.03 – Block A, 7th Floor River Gate Building,, 151-155 Ben Van Don, Ward 6, District 4, City. Ho Chi Minh
I/ About Anneco Agency
Anneco Agency is a Start-up, which provides multiple services in E-Commerce Services, Content Creation, Advertisement, etc. Carrying the mission of helping businesses approach customers globally as an official partner of Amazon & eBay Viet Nam, Anneco Agency is seeking young, energetic, creative, and eager-to-learn candidates in order to join the team and succeed in its vision.
II/ Job Description
Imagine what you could do here – be a part of the team that introduces Vietnamese products to people worldwide, starting on Amazon.com – the biggest E-commerce market on Earth. At Anneco Agency, your management & planning skills could make a big difference to the clients’ stores’ performance on Amazon. This would be one of the main factors that generate more revenue for them, meaning we all will achieve our goals.
Hence, Anneco Agency is sending this to you, whom we believe is one of our potential candidates for the Account Executive position. An Amazon Account Executive is in charge of planning and managing our clients’ Amazon accounts through efficient communication. You will also be responsible for handle the customers’ feedback, reviews, complaints by communicating with the Amazon team.
III/ Key Responsibilities
- Work closely with the clients, understand their products and their goals.
- Make a selling plan for clients on Amazon.
- Work with the clients and Anneco internal team to create Amazon listings, including image guidelines, content guidelines, listings, etc.
- Follow customers’ competitive brands on Amazon to optimize advertising plans.
- Manage feedback, reviews from customers.
- Create cases on Amazon to solve all issues.
- Work with other partners such as Amazon, shipping firms, brand register firms, etc., to fulfill all necessary actions when selling on Amazon.
- Work closely and report to the Manager.
- Bachelor’s in E-commerce, Marketing, Business Management, English, or related discipline
- 1 year Ecommerce account operation experience.
- Having knowledge about Amazon would be an advantage.Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Outstanding communication and project management abilities
- Confirmed ability to balance multiple tasks for several projects at the same time.
- Results-oriented; proven ability to prioritize, drive and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
V/ Additional Information & Benefits
- Working & growing with Passionate & Talented Team
- Diverse career opportunities with Content Writing, Advertising, Global Selling…team
- Attractive Salary and Benefits
- Flexible working time
- Various training on marketing, sales, global selling, etc.
- Company trip, big annual year-end party every year, team building, etc.
- Fitness & sports activities: football, tennis, table tennis, badminton, yoga, swimming, v.v.
- Labor Insurance once you work full-time.
- Health Insurance once you work full-time.
Join us and let yourself explore more about the Ecommerce world!
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Number: 097.454.9523 (Ms. Ngọc Uyển)